Welcome to Greater Manchester Tile Doctor™
We are your local specialist for tile cleaning, stone cleaning, grout cleaning and tile, stone and grout sealing covering the restoration of all types of stone and tiled flooring including Ceramic, Limestone, Marble, Porcelain, Quarry, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Terrazzo, Travertine and Victorian tile.
Professionally trained by Tile Doctor we have the right equipment and experience to solve any problem, we’re also part of the national Tile Doctor network that enables us to share industry knowledge and expertise.
Get in touch via our Contact Us page and let us know about your problem.
Tile Doctor is the Largest Restorative Cleaning and Sealing Network
in the UK and is rated as Excellent by Trustpilot.
We can help you renew all types of Tile and Stone including:
Areas we cover
Abbey Hey, Alder Forest, Alt Hill, Ancoats, Ardwick, Ashton Canal, Ashton Upon Mersey, Ashton-Under-Lyne, Atherton, Audenshaw, Audenshaw Reservoir, Backbower, Baguley, Bardsley, Barlow Moor, Barton Upon Irwell, Belle Vue, Benchill, Beswick, Blackley, Boothstown, Bowdon, Bowgreen, Bradford, Bridgewater Canal, Brindle Heath, Broadbottom, Broadheath, Broadoak Park, Brook Bottom, Brooklands, Broughton Park, Brunswick, Brushes, Buckton Vale, Burnage, Bury, Buxton, Carrbrook, Carrington, Charlestown, Cheadle, Cheetam Hill, Chorlton-cum-Hardy, Clayton, Clifton, Clifton Green, Clifton Junction, Collyhurst, Copley, Crofts Bank, Crowhill, Crumpsall, Dales Brow, Dane Bank, Davenport Green, Davyhulme, Debdale, Denton, Didsbury, Droylsden, Dukinfield, Dumplington, Dunham Town, Dunham Woodhouses, East Didsbury, Eccles, Ellesmere Park, Fairfield, Fallowfield, Fern Bank, Firswood, Flixton, Flowery Field, Gee Cross, Godley, Godley Hill, Gorse Hill, Gorton, Greenside, Guide Bridge, Hale, Halebarns, Hardwick Green, Harpurhey, Hartshead Green, Hartshead Pike, Hattersley, Haughton Green, Hazelhurst, Heaton Mersey, Heyheads, Heyrod, Higher Blackley, Higher Broughton, Hill Top, Hollingworth, Hooley Hill, Horwich, Hulme, Hurst, Hyde, Irlam, Kersal, Kingston, Landslow Green, Leigh, Levenshulme, Limehurst, Linnyshaw, Little Bolton, Little Hulton, Littlemoss, Longsight, Lower Broughton, Lower Kersal, Luzley, Manchester, Manchester and Ashton Canal, Hollinwood Branch, Matley, Micklehurst, Middleton, Miles Platting, Millbrook, Monton, Moorside, Moss Nook, Moss Side, Mossbrow, Mossley, Mossley Brow, Moston, Mottram in Longdendale, Mottram Rise, Mudd, New Moston, Newall Green, Newton, Newton Heath, Newton Wood, Newtown, Northenden, Northern Moor, Old Trafford, Oldfield Brow, Oldham, Openshaw, Ordsall, Park Bridge, Partington, Patricroft, Peel Green, Peel Hall, Pendlebury, Pendleton, Quick, Rhodes, Ridge Hill, Rishton, Roaches, Roe Cross, Roe Green, Romiley, Rosehill, Roundthorn, Rusholme, Sale, Salford, Sedgley Park, Seedley, Sharston, Simister, Sinderland Green, Smallshaw, Stalybridge, Strangeways, Stretford, Stockport, Sun Green, Swinton, Swinton Park, Tame, Taunton, Timperley, Trafford Park, Urmston, Walkden, Warburton, Wardley, Warhill, Waterloo, Weaste, Well Green, West Didsbury, West Gorton, Westwood Park, Whalley Range, Wigan, Winton, Withington, Wood End, Woodhouse Park, Woodhouses, Woodlands, Woods End, Woolley Bridge, Worsley, Wythenshawe, Yew Tree
- Dull Black Limestone Floor Renovated in Worsley October 20, 2022
- Glazed Ceramic Mosaic Bathroom Tiles Restored in Levenshulme August 21, 2020
- Grubby Tumbled Travertine Shower Cubicle Renovated in Didsbury June 29, 2020
- Working Through COVID-19 March 23, 2020
- Flaking Grout Renovation in Levenshulme Bathroom March 18, 2020
- Cleaning a Ceramic Tiled Shower Room in Romiley February 17, 2020
- Dark Green Riven Slate Floor Cleaned and Sealed in Oldham Kitchen January 21, 2020
- Cleaning a Slate effect Porcelain Tiled floor in Bury December 13, 2019
- Renovating a Ceramic Tiled Shower Cubicle in Chorlton October 23, 2019
- Renovating a Mouldy White Limestone Shower Cubicle in Manchester September 23, 2019
Tile Doctor Blog
- Caithness Black Slate Floor Restored with Milling Pads in Gressingham May 30, 2023
- Removing a Large Scratch from Limestone Worktop in Aldermaston May 26, 2023
- Sandstone Floor Renovated in Ipswich Kitchen and Sunroom May 25, 2023
- Limescale Removed from Ceramic Wood Effect Tiles in West Kirby Wet Room May 23, 2023
- Renovating Discoloured Encaustic Floor Tiles in a Honiton Hotel Bathroom May 13, 2023
- Original Flagstone Tiled Floor Restoration in Lytham St Annes May 10, 2023
- Damaged Victorian Tiled Hallway Floor Restored in Merthyr Tydfil May 5, 2023
- Edwardian Hallway Floor Tile Restoration in Dursley April 30, 2023
- Victorian Tiled Hallway Reconfigured and Fully Restored in Ware April 16, 2023
- Rough Indian Sandstone Floor Milled and Restored in Garstang April 10, 2023